Get your 1st 60min Meditation Workshop Free!
Scroll below, find out why this journey of transformation and growth is one of Yoga for ALL, it is all about unique and special, you!
Mind-body connection is what you are inherently born with, social media, "health" goals and body image comparisons, you have adopted overtime. This turns your mind-body into a game of broken telephone, I have lived it, the ups and downs of "weight loss" and "fitness" plans that don't work for you. Yoga classes with the InnerGlowUp method are about creating a strong, UNBREAKABLE and healthy mind-body practice. That is how yogis, like myself, have found REAL HAPPINESS AND their best body.
I G U BOD POLICY:
- 100% no judgement: you are totally free to do any class you want, at any level, safely but unapologetically!
- ALLLL bodies and abilities are amazing: when you join a class it is to make YOU feel good, no one else, you will feel that theme with my classes
-Empower confidence: I want to see you in your element, getting comfortable doing yoga, sweating, breathing, being expressive in your body, WITHOUT trepidation! Don't have that confidence yet? don't worry, the IGU method will work on it with you too!
- Encouragement, always: I want you to take that post yoga selfie:
That messy hair, possibly runny makeup, sweaty feeling and comfy yoga clothes on are all part of THE POST YOGA GLOW! Embrace it, don't waste it.. in the words of Lizzo "I do my hair toss, check my nails, baby how you feelin'? Feelin' good as hell. "
Sorry.. but you will deserve to enjoy your fitness growth no matter what stage and feel good as hell!
Classes for everyBODY :
- The Glow Flow is for those days when you want to flow through poses with breath, It is vinyasa style and moderately paced, gain fitness but also balance, flexibility and cardio
-Go Go Glow class yoga classes are a yoga workout designed to make you feel and look your strongest: mentally and physically
- The Subtle Glow yoga class is for those chill days of light stretching, prop use, cozy poses and relaxation: a spa treatment for the bod
- The Inner Glo practice is an inward but flexibility focused class with a slower paced sequence for those deep moments of body and mind release, serious flexibility gains
- Glow Goddess classes are what I like to call hybrid flows, they mesh yoga with subtle dance movements and are really about moving in a way that feels good, letting your bod and all that comes with it, express and gain fitness at the same time!
- Total Glow Flow : a mandala is a yoga symbol that looks quite like a spiral or circle. It encompasses all, and is a circle in which all aspects of the whole are aligned and co-dependent. This is the Total Glow Flow, it takes aspects of all the above classes and combines them into a mandala of mind, body, heart and expression, release, joy, power and stillness.
and I have a few more hybrid styles in the making for EVERYbody...
Yoga is not one size fits all, but the Inner Glow Up and I are shaping classes to fit you exact needs. Tailored to YOU classes are designed to create a full body transformation, restoration and vitality depending on your lifestyle and uniqueness.
Yoga For The Athlete: Yoga is becoming more and more mainstream for athletes, those that attend regular sessions have faster recovery, mental focus, less DOMS (soreness), range of motion and therefore, performance. Breathing (pranayama) in Yoga not only increases focus but increases VO2 maximum and endurance, take it from a past synchronized swimmer, it helps! I have always been very active, have tried almost every form of fitness as a kid and am currently still in love with fitness, swimming, kickboxing, skiing, mountain biking and more.. but the one thing that has remained constant is Yoga!
Yoga for Mommas: (insert the many pictures of mom and I doing yoga together here) Yoga has not only helped my mom with finding peace, flexibility and resilience but it has brought us closer than ever! Doing yoga with or sans the kids is the best investment you can make in your health and quality of life. I would like to ask any mom here to list all the things and people she cares for, now how long would it take before you name yourself? Pre and Post natal Yoga can not only help new moms regain their confidence and inner glow, but enhance the pregnancy glow, it has also been shown to aid post partum depression. Two little girls I love teaching: Stella, Georgia and their glow goddess mom Nicole have been some of my #1 fans and they say their practice has given them so much happiness, especially during this past year!
Guys glow too: Many male athletes and famous men do yoga and meditation, for example, Lebron James who has is own meditation series on the calm app. Did you know that when guys do yoga it is just as admirable, respectable and important as when a woman does it. Individuals that practice yoga not only become physically stronger as a result of does strength poses but become mentally stronger by doing meditation. Meditation and healing practices have been proven to create emotional resilience and higher stress tolerance. There is a stigma surrounding the presentiment that men who do Yoga are not "buff" because yoga is easy, it is not easy, it is hard to simply sit, breathe for 10mintes un-interrupted by thought or to become aware, not to mention holding pigeon pose after glute day.. talk about no pain, no gain.
Danny K and his two boys doing Yoga together, another reason there should be more men in Yoga.
Yoga Kids are already learning skills, emotional resilience, mindfulness and more that will keep them glowing as they grow up!
Mommas are superheroes but they deserve the love and magic they give away to others so often.